Jaipur, the pink city of India has a very good real estate market. Being located at three national highways, NH8, NH12, and NH11, the city have great connectivity to other Indian cities. In recent years, Jaipur has created many new areas like Sikar Road, Ajmer Road, and Jagatpura. Moreover, the city has given rise to two special economic zones. Real estates in most localities in Jaipur are capable of yielding high returns on investment. But when it comes to property investment, one should choose a property that is affordable and capable of returning a high profit. In this write-up, we have listed the best locations to buy plots in Jaipur.
1) Sirsi Road: Located near the very best locations of Vaishali Nagar and Ajmer Road, Sirsi Road has large pockets of land at affordable rates. In the last few years, plots in this area have gained a capital appreciation of not less than 10 percent. Due to its strategic location, the plots in this area find a good opportunity for good income generation.
2) Gandhi Path: Located near Vaishali Nagar, Gandhi Path is set to become one of the prime locations in Jaipur. This southwestern locality of the city comprises a healthy mix of residential, retail, and commercial establishments. The plots at Gandhi Path, Jaipur witnessed a capital appreciation of over 18 percent.
3) Ajmer Road: At present, Ajmer Road is the fastest developing area of Jaipur that has attracted property investors from all across North India. The locality finds direct connectivity to major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, and Agra through national highways. While the prices of plots in this area are a little higher than that of all other localities mentioned on the list, it has managed to give a modest return of 10 percent in the last two years.
4) Mahindra SEZ: Developed under a public-private partnership between the state of Rajasthan and Mahindra Inc., this special economic zone is the hottest destination for real estate investment in Jaipur. This satellite town has been well-planned and comprises all social infrastructure facilities. Due to the growing presence of IT and ITES companies in the area, and its world-class infrastructure, the plots in the area are gaining high capital appreciation.
5) Sitapura Industrial Area: Located at a distance of 30 km from the central locations of Jaipur, Sitapura Industrial Area is a suitable place for property investment. This upcoming industrial zone is set to become the largest commercial hub of Jaipur. Very soon, it will be connected to the rest of the city via the metro. Right now, the properties in this area are available at affordable prices. But within the next 5 years, the prices of plots are speculated to gain more than 50% capital appreciation.
6) Mansarovar Extension: If you want to buy at affordable prices, then Mansarovar Extension is one of the best areas from an investment point of view. Very soon, it is set to become one of the best residential colonies in the city. The area comprises world-class amenities, such as shopping malls, retail outlets, restaurants, and cinema halls. The area is connected to the rest of the city via metro, government and private buses, taxis, and auto-rickshaws. Compared to other residential areas on this list, Mansarovar Extension is quite affordable.